Wednesday, March 6, 2013
The past few weeks have been very stressful for me. Changes are coming and I can feel it. Although life has been generally good, my days are always full and I am nearing a burn-out. Joshua's periodicals are this week and our interview for the Visa is next.
In my to do list:
- Make mock worksheets for my Grade1
- Make sure all our papers are ready for next week's interview.
- Finish all my pending work - seafreight orders!!!
- BLOG and destress/declutter my brain.
- Attend scheduled gatherings.
..on top of that, I have to watch what I eat because I am currently 110lbs and I was never that heavy ever! My weight should only be 95-100. So now, I am juicing and eating salads only.
I am wishing that the week after next, I am able to relax and sleep. Sleep until April is here. 'Till then - beast mode on. I can do this.