Friday, March 22, 2013
Questions courtesy of my lovely cousin, who is recovering this week from surgery to remove cancer on her nose...I'm sure she'd love it if you stopped by to say hello and wish her well!
And...here we go!
1. The wind blew wildly and I don't mind because it has been warm the whole day.
2. Sun and Sand from our weekend in Imperial Palace made me feel warm and happy all over.
3. The smell of sunblock lotion makes me think of my fave season: SUMMER.
4. When I am feeling lazy I stay in bed and play games on my phone.
5. Brilliant aquamarine is my favorite color.
6. The door creaked and a cat came in.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include Joshua's Recognition Day (2nd honors!!!) I am so proud since he was accelerated to most of the Grade 1 students are a year older but he still excelled and Sunday, I want to hear mass, thank God for the blessing and rest!