Tuesday, November 22, 2011
- Water. The more water, the better.
- Food. Stock up on non-perishable items like Beef jerky, canned tuna, canned fruits and veggies, biscuits, cereal, vitamins, energy drink, nuts and don’t forget the can opener!)
- Medications. First Aid Kit.
- Tools and Supplies. Knife. Flashlight, matches, Battery powered radio. Battery.
- Toiletries you might need (soap, toilet paper, toothpaste and tampons).
- Clothing and Bedding. A change of clothes for each family member, some blankets and don’t forget the Sierra Designs Sleeping Bags.
- Important documents.
Before I knew what the song meant, I loved it. I usually listen to it when I'm driving. For some weird reason, it brings me to my happy place. At least, while in the road, I am relaxed even with all the pyscho jeepney drivers, stupid pedestrians, daredevil motorcycle drivers and ignorant fellow drivers.
Then I listened to the lyrics and found out it's an anti-bullying song. Makes me feel really blessed to have survived school life without being burned by bullies.
It is just sad that some kids become bullies to cope with what's happening usually in his/her family life (i.e parents are separated or kid is being abused). I even heard from a fellow parent that her child is being bullied by a classmate! Ack. They are 5 year olds..and girls!!! I asked my kid about it and he seemed clueless. I guess this is an isolated incident with the girls in his class. However, this doesn't stop me from being a nosy mom - from here on out I'd see to it that I know what happens in my boys' class and it starts by being friends with the parents. =D
Monday, November 7, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Reunited after 17 years.
With the lead starts of the movie, Darla (played by Brittany Ashton Holmes) and Alfalfa (played by Bug Hall) - The movie The Little Rascals debued on 1994, it is an American Comedy Film.
I did a little research about them of course and found NSFW pictures of little rascal, Alfalfa! =) Since I am not one to be selfish, click here if you wanna see more of the little dude all grown up!