Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Christmas is over and now it is time for my annual resolutions list. Last year, I fulfilled 3 of my 5 resolutions. I drank more water, I took in vitamins and decided to lessen my carb intake plus I wore sunscreen and moisturized!!! I haven't - however - saved and took it easy. Instead, I found myself penniless and more busy.
Who knew being a single parent of 2 boys was hard work??? Who knew??? (I'm being sarcastic here in case you're not getting it)
So this year - here are my 12 resolutions for 2012.
- Eat more greens!
- Exercise, may it be thru Zumba or just sit ups at home, basta, I need to firm up my arms and stomach.
- Drink 2 cups of coffee a day (instead of 4)
- No more junk food and nutella. =(
- Be diligent in looking for a job in Norway.
- Save!!! As in around 2,500 per pay day. Seriously. No more online shopping.
- Spend less time in Facebook and more time in the real world.
- Finally, enroll in a Norwegian language course for beginners.
- Nag less but be firm with the kids.
- Be a patient, defensive driver to avoid road rage.
- Learn how to change a tire.
- Wear my glasses!!! (i have prescription lenses but I always forget where i put it)