Friday, April 9, 2010
And...here we go!
1. In 1992, I was 9 years old. In Grade 3. I was invisible. My teachers don't even remember me. Sad. Hahaha.
2. From across the room, I could hear my kids' laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you think is best, with what you can be confident in your choice, where you doubting you instincts then?
4. Where you are is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me "water, I need water".
6. In life, we should learn to ride the waves because we can't help the big humps along the way that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early because my eldest needs the rest, tomorrow my plans include beach??? and Sunday, I want to hear mass,its Mercy Sunday!