Thursday, May 28, 2009
One of my fave meme's because of the fun questions!
we are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.
We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant's blog.
21. How many states have you been in?
::: since I live in the Philippines - I would say I've been in about 10 or more (prolly more but I am too lazy to really count - different cities all over the Philippines. I must travel some more. :::
22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
::: Let's see...B*tch? :::
23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guaranteed that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
::: I am not confrontational nor violent; but I'd give her/him a dirty look - that's how far I can go :::
24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
::: Leyte, my dad's hometown. :::
25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
::: Norway - my hubby's there and I haven't seen him for 5 months and I miss him terribly. :::
26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
::: 1 and don't ask me what finger. lol. :::
27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
::: I am not a fan. No, there would be no rematch, Hatton is no match for Pacquiao. Besides Manny would be too busy running for office that he won't have time for a rematch. I hope he doesn't run though - just what our country DOES NOT need, more unfit government officials :::
28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
::: ...this is hard because I don't eat something if it looks suspiciously or even remotely gross, I would say eating liver is really gross. I had to try it because my mother swore it tasted yummy and frankly she lied. :::
29. Is it cloudy right now?
::: Oddly, for summer it is. :::
30. What is your dream job?
::: If dream jobs do come true I'd wish to be a Photographer or some rich person's personal shopper. :::
31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
::: Baby Stuff! I have many things on my list right now and it would help a lot if I had that gift card. :::
32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
::: There was once a time I wanted to a be nurse..then a flight attendant so I can travel for free. Right now I can never be a nurse - to scared of blood and I can't be an F.A I am too short and too fat for the job, let's say its super different from my current profession. :::
33. what was your favorite toy as a child?
::: Barbie - I remember combing her long hair and cutting it all off when I got really mad :::
34. How do you think these things up??
::: What things? The Q's? Just random stuff I guess that Berleen and Kimber think of :::
35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
::: No idea with the issue - so no comment. :::
36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
::: Bedroom - I missed someone :::
37. What do you mean?
::: No no.....what do YOU mean? :::
38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
::: Oscar the Grouch because right now - with the mood swings; I feel I am always losing my patience and getting grouchy every time. :::
39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
::: No Ordinary Love :::
40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
::: Yes. Having my son early turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. :::
41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
::: I would have more patience. :::
42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
::: So many, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother :::
43. Do you believe there is life after death?
::: Well, I believe in Heaven, Hell and Purgatory :::