Sunday, July 26, 2009
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves! Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date?
::: I cannot remember exactly who it was which only means 2 things; it wasn't a great date and it was prolly with no one special. :::
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
::: Nope. :::
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
::: Beer :::
4. What was your FIRST job?
::: Working as an inventory analyst for my dad :::
5. What was your FIRST car?
::: A white Suzuki Minivan :::
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
::: I can't recall either Manila or Davao :::
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
::: Katrina and yes; we do. She was a childhood neighbor and we recently found each other in a social networking site. :::
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
::: I was too young, I could not recall who came first but I'd say it was my Dad's sister :::
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.'
::: My sister? What about her? Tha fact that we fought all the time when we were kids and she would beat me everytime, I once had a horrible nosebleed because of those fights. :::
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
::: I'd wish special powers so I can grant my own wishes :::
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
::: Photography :::
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
::: Nope. he was not my first love but he's my LAST and that's better. :::
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
::: Piano, my mom insisted. I hated it. Never got past 1 month at least. :::
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?