Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I've always loved fashion. At night, before going to bed I would imagine what my outfit would be for the next day. Sometimes, this would cause me a lot of stress especially in college when all I had was free time and no money.
Now, 5 years later, granted I could afford a few more clothes, I never have the time to shop/go out anymore. Anyway - I've just listed below some clothes/outfits you'll prolly never see me in. I've used the word probably because who knows? In 10 years these will be cool/cooler/acceptable/un-faux pas!? lol.
1. Anything with lots and lots of sequins. - Don't get me wrong, I love anything that glitters and sparkles. But too much of it reminds me so much of a costume instead of an outfit.
There are lots of sequin dresses that are really pretty out there. But not these two. I love Carrie Underwood though.
2. Anything that too glittery and shiny. ( awww it hurts my eyesss!!)
3. Clothes that are TOO low. there's a fine line between sexy and sleazy.
4. or TOO sheer. - oops our fave fashion disaster did it again. and again. and again..
5. Too much color and neon's. (once again..my eyes!!)
6. Animal prints. (too much is never a good thing) - I've always loved Eva Mendez and her style but I guess she missed this one.
7. Boyfriend jeans.(what's wrong with wearing your own jeans?) - I love Katie so I'll forgive her for this.
8. Granny shorts and mismatched colors.
9. Hooker Heels - you can't pay me enough to wear these! I'll probably slip and break my ankle with this one. No thank you.
10. Shoulder pads. Unless you want to be with the cast of Dynasty - then no say no to shoulder pads; however we see latest trends with puffy/prominent shoulder pads lately..hmmm
I loved Britney Spears back in the day when she had Oops I did it again but last year, she was a walking fashion disaster. One thing is for sure, I'll never get caught wearing a hot pink wig!
Then again, we never really know because fashion evolves and my tastes in clothes does too. There was once a time when I said I'll never own a pair of skinny jeans because it will only make my thighs appear bigger - look where that lead me?
My fave pair of jeans right now is a black and its a skinny jean. Way to eat my words right?
So who knows?! One this is for certain, you'll NEVER see me wearing this. EVER. I don't care if it becomes a fad! NEVER.